Welcome to The Kitchen Sink! I’d like to give everyone a very big thank you for stopping by! No really, I’d probably hug you if I could.
- I’m currently 9 months into this blogging adventure, learning as I go. I graciously welcome any tips, tricks or advice – so long as they are sent with good intentions!
- I’m a registered dietitian (RD) currently working in the clinical setting on the Southcoast of Massachusetts. I happily reside along the coast of Southeastern Connecticut. For more information about what an RD does you can visit http://www.eatright.org or you can ask me!
- I graduated from the University of Rhode Island with a Bachelors of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics. I completed my dietetic internship one year ago through the same program offered by the hospital I currently work at.
- If I wasn’t an RD I’d probably be a farmer, or a writer, or an interior designer, or maybe a chef, or a professional organizer.
- I strive to shop locally, eat seasonally and chose moderation as often as possible. However, I’ve also found that being an abstainer is sometimes more helpful, less stressful and quite liberating.
- Questions? You can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org